Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Second Draft.

This is my second draft. For this attempt, I changed the top storey completely to try and fit better with my word FORM. I kept my idea for the underground storey similar but made it more angular to fit better with my word FORK. This is also the reasoning behind why the underground studio space is completely different; it is more angular. I also made the haphazard pyramids attached the studio space extra high so they would poke through the datum in a later model. Also note that the stairs are a different shape and rendered in stone. Furthermore, I have added a jagged kind of railing to the stairs which is a development of my initial idea.
N.B. The view is set to "X Ray" so you can get a feel for the whole space as well as the stairs.





No comments:

Post a Comment